Have you ever dreamt of flying? Now you can make your dream come true at a beautiful tropical forest by just taking one exciting and safe adventure: Ziplining.
Imagine for a second that you’re cruising above the rainforest from tree to tree, hundreds of meters in the air while catching stunning views. Magical, right? That’s why ziplining it’s one of the top activities on the bucket list of so many people.
And there’s nothing to worry about because ziplining puts safety as a top priority.
How is it ziplining safe?
You have to know that this safety comes from the professionalism of the Zipline tour that you choose along with the experience of its guides. So, make sure you book a tour with the right company.
At Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica, they have a controlled-braking system that allows you to ziplining without the need of grabbing the cable to brake so you can experience great sensations while flying freely.
Check all the interesting details about this amazing experience here, the Canopy zip line Tour of Rainforest Adventures that takes safety very serious: they have double cable, double harness, platforms with hand-railings and top of the line equipment.
Now, where’s one of the greatest places to go ziplining?
Costa Rica is world known for their Canopy Zipline Tours, and it’s because in here you’ll find yourself immersed into a unique rainforest, discovering vast biodiversity and admiring both Caribbean and Pacific coast beaches.
In this little paradise, you can find so many places to enjoy ecotourism and excitement at its best!
Go ziplining in Costa Rica! Book a tour here.
Make sure you also check all these fun top 10 things to do in Costa Rica.
Ziplining is an activity for every member of the family
This thrilling experience it’s one of the top things to do for families because is very exciting, different and it’s a great opportunity for everyone to bond. It brings everyone together as they will lean on each other for support while embarking into an adrenaline pumping adventure together.
Why you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to go ziplining in Costa Rica?
Well, it’s pretty much like visiting a destination and not experiencing for what it’s known for.
Also, how frequently can you say “I just went ziplining in Costa Rica”? That’s not something people get to do every day.
Ziplining in Costa Rica is probably the number one activity everyone, both foreigners and locals, will tell you that you have to do. Trust the locals! They always know how to have real fun.
If you’re looking for more activities you can do in Costa Rica, check these gorgeous colourful birds you can find in the bird watching tour of RFA Costa Rica.
Tips for ziplining:
- Wear closed-toe shoes: If you wear flip-flops you’re going to be worrying and intensely scrunching up your feet and missing all the fun.
- Wear long shorts or pants: Full body harnesses will wrap around your legs and over your shoulders. So, wearing full body clothes will make this experience a lot more comfortable.
- Don’t put anything in your pockets: You don’t want to lose your personal belongings.
- If you have a GoPro, remember to bring the helmet mount.
- Listen to the safety instructions the guides give: This will allow you to know how to go faster, how to brake and what to do if you get stuck.
- Have fun!! You don’t have to be an athlete or be super strong to go ziplining. All you have to do is strap on and let go to enjoy every single moment of this unique experience.
So, what are you waiting for to experience first hand the excitement of ziplining in Costa Rica? It’s ecotourism at its very best. Guaranteed! Just make sure you see these things you should know before going to Costa Rica.
Don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience and book a tour with Rainforest Adventures here.